A natural product for healthy gastrointestinal tract and high performance
- Improves performance
- Supports health
- Reduces costs
- Improves feed intake
- Reduces ammonia
- Supports gut mucosa integrity and ensures gut microflora balance
- Increases production of own digestion enzymes and utilisation of nutrients
- Supports immune system
- Increases weight gains
- Improves feed conversion
- Improves stable environment
FORTIBAC® F Plus
FORTIBAC® F Plus is designed to support the development, integrity and functioning of the GI tract. Only a healthy GI tract and an efficient digestion process ensure the best use of nutrients in the feed for growth and production.
The active substance is a complex of modified organic acids (with short- and medium-chain) which are effective also in high pH environments (intestinal tract) unlike free organic acids or their salts that are effective only in low pH environments (stomach).
Other active substances are plant extracts from the essential oils family, mucoid substances and saponins in microencapsulated (protected) form. They have a direct impact on an increased digestibility of nutrients, their passage through the intestinal mucosa and subsequent utilisation in the organism.
Saponins have a positive effect on the animal immune system and inhibit the generation of urease, an enzyme responsible for the production of ammonia in the body and faeces.
- Controls gut microflora
- Direct sources of energy for enterocytes – improves condition, resistance and regeneration of gut mucosa
- Supports immune system of animals
- Improves feed intake and utilisation
- Reduces the incidence of digestion problems
- Increases weight gains and improves feed conversion
- Reduces ammonia production and improves animal welfare
FORTIBAC® F Plus - powder form is for application in feed.