Elimination of negative effects caused by a wide range of mycotoxins on health and performance of farm animals
- Performance improvement
- Health promotion
- Cost reduction
- Improvement of performance
- Improvement of reproduction parameters
- Health promotion
- Immune system reinforcement
- Reduction of drug costs
Purified and activated clay
Derivatives of yeast cell walls
ADSORPTION OF MYCOTOXINS
Purified and activated clay (aluminosilicate polymer) has the ability to bind polar, non-polar and bipolar mycotoxin molecules (e.g.: Afla, ZEA, DON, T-2, OCHRA, FUMO) and some other toxins (endotoxins). FORTISORB® Phyto operates in the fluid environment of the digestive tract by adsorbing toxins firmly on its surface and thus preventing their penetration through the intestinal wall into the blood and the entire body.
IMMUNE SYSTEM REINFORCEMENT
In long-term exposure, even low levels of mycotoxins cause immunosuppression.
Derivatives of yeast cell walls contained in FORTISORB® Phyto have stimulatory effects on non-specific immune system of animals.
PROTECTION OF THE HEPATIC PARENCHYMA
Most toxic substances are detoxified in the liver. Therefore, protection of liver is crucial for animal health.
FORTISORB® Phyto contains phytogenic substances with hepatoprotective, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect, which ensure:
- Synergistic effects of active substances on protection and regeneration of liver cells
- Faster recovery of liver functions from stress
- Support of the complex protection of an organism against adverse effects of toxic substances
- Increases animal performance
- Improves reproduction parameters
- Improves health
- Increases feed intake
- Reinforces the immune system
- Supports the liver protection and accelerates the recovery of liver cells
- Reduces somatic cell count
- Reduces drug costs
FORTISORB® Phyto can be mixed into premixes, complete feed, and TMR.
- 0.75 - 1.5 kg per ton of feed mixture for pigs, poultry, and cattle (all species and categories)
- 15 - 30 g/head/day for dairy cows and beef cattle fattening
- 10 - 20 g/head/day for calves and heifers